Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All programs and/or excursions can be modified according to your requirements or your clients needs (when possible).
- All programs and/or services may be subject to modification by ECOTOURS CHILE in the event of force majeure.
- If you want to book one of our tours, contact us and we’ll send a detailed itinerary for you.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDES:
- Professional guide (1 guide for 2-7 clients / 2 guides for 8+ clients) speaking Spanish, English, French and German.
- Private transportation with driver and comfortable vehicles with air conditioning.
- Lodging at mentioned hotels including: deluxe/luxury Lodges & Spas; 4-3 stars Hotels and Hosterias (Inns); tourist class 3-2 stars hotels, hostels and basic inns: tents for trekking tours. Availability for SGL, DBL or TRP room.
- Arrivals and departure transfers between airport/hotel/airport
- Sightseeing and all activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned on detailed itinerary
Any policy you purchase should, at the very least, cover trip cancellation, loss of baggage, accident/life coverage, travel delays, and non-refundable airline tickets. Carriers for travel insurance include Travel Guard and Travelex. You may also consider insurance that covers emergency medical evacuation. Search the web to find the best deal that suits your needs- read the fine print.
If you need help to book and buy local flights, let us know and we’ll send a quote. We will buy local flights for you only if you are booking some tours or other services with us.
We are not a airfare travel agency!!!
As well, we highly recommend getting the Chile Air pass ticket with Lan Airlines, which includes the international flight from your country to Santiago (Chile) and the domestic local flights needed. This Air pass is definitely less expensive than buying the flights separately and what’s more important it is very flexible if there are some unexpected last minute changes. Lan Airlines Air pass can be purchased at any IATA travel agent.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND PAYMENTS
From 100 to 75 days notice, Ecotours will refund the total cost of the payment.
From 74 to 50 days notice, Ecotours will refund 50% of the payment.
From 49 to 30 days notice, Ecotours will refund 25% of the payment.
From 29 to 1 days notice, Ecotours will not refund any money from the payment.
There will be no refunds once a tour has commenced.
*We ask for pre deposits in order to confirm your bookings, 90 days before the tour starts.
For USD, you can send us the pre deposit and final payment by wiring an order to our bank account in Chile, Banco de Credito e Inversiones; or you can pay by credit card with an extra 5 % fee of the total money to be paid. For credit card payments we use PayPal.
For deposits in EUR we work with a German partner and we’ll send detailed information to make the transfer to his account.
LIMITS OF RESPONSABILITY
Ecotours is a legal entity duly existing and incorporated in Chile. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodation, restaurant, services of professional guides, camp staff and other services from various independent suppliers (including but not limited to other Ecotours companies), that are not subject to its control. In addition, the programs include outdoor physical activity and contact with nature, involving some level of risk, depending on several events and circumstances over which Ecotours has no control.
Ecotours cannot therefore, be liable for death, personal injury or any other loss that may occur:
(a) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, or
(b) by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
Confirmation or payment of the tour constitutes your acceptance of the above exclusion of liability provision.
Ecotours also reserves the right to withdraw a tour or any part of it; to make such alterations in the itinerary as it seems necessary or desirable; to refuse, to accept or retain as member of the tour any person at any time, and to pass on to tour members any expenditures or losses caused by delays or events beyond its control.